This page will explain how users’ personal data, collected by visiting the Site www.samecelettronica.it, owned by the company Samec Elettronica SRL, is managed.
This document concerns only the aforementioned website, not also additional sites that can be visited through links contained therein, and contains information made to users in compliance with the provisions of EU Regulation 2016/679 and Legislative Decree. 196/2003.
The contents of this Site-including data, news, information, images, graphics, drawings, trademarks, and domain names-are the property of Samec Elettronica SRL unless otherwise indicated, covered by copyright and industrial and intellectual property laws.
It should be noted that the term “Personal Data” is used with reference to any information that enables the operators of www.samecelettronica.it to identify you (or a third party whose data you provide), directly or indirectly, including any information related to the purchase of goods or services, or that you choose to communicate or share, while using the Website.
1. DATA CONTROLLER
“Owner” of the processing is the company Samec Elettronica SRL with registered office in Schio (VI), Via delle Prese, 16/18, 36015, The owner can be contacted by registered mail, by mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. TYPE OF DATA PROCESSED and PURPOSE OF THE PROCESSING.
The Data Controller will process some personal data of users who interact with the computer systems and software procedures responsible for the operation of the site. Will be processed, in particular, navigation data that computer systems automatically acquire during the use of the site, such as IP address, domain names and browser types, which are not accompanied by any additional personal information and are used to obtain anonymous statistical information on the use of the site, needs to control the way the site is used; as well as for the detection of responsibility in case of hypothetical computer crimes.
Data voluntarily provided by the‘user
Any e-mail sent to the address indicated on this site involves the acquisition of the e-mail address of origin, as well as any other personal data included in the missive.
Personal data requested through forms will be processed, even without your consent, for the following purposes:
– fulfillment of pre-contractual and/or contractual obligations;
– Fulfillment of expected tax and accounting obligations;
– fulfillment of obligations under the law, a regulation, EU legislation or an order of the authority;
– Prevention or discovery of fraudulent activity or abuse detrimental to the website;
– Exercise of the Holder’s rights, such as defense in court.
Your data will also be processed in order to: fulfill the obligations provided for in the tax and accounting field, comply with the obligations in any capacity incumbent on the data controller and provided for by current legislation.
3. LEGAL BASIS.
Users’ personal data are processed if:
– the data subject has given consent for one or more purposes and only in relation to the purpose to which the consent relates;
– the processing of the data is necessary for the execution of the contract concluded with the data subject or the execution of pre-contractual measures requested by the data subject;
– processing is necessary for the pursuit of the legitimate interest of the data controller or a third party, provided that the interests or fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subject requiring the protection of personal data are not overridden.
Personal data collected on the site may be processed by other parties involved in various capacities and in particular:
– Those who have access to and process personal data under the authority of the owner or controller (contact persons/authorized persons);
– Individuals or legal entities that process personal data on behalf of the data controller (data controllers).
In any case, the user can always ask the data controller for the updated list of data processors using the controller’s email address.
Except in the above cases, the user’s personal data will not be disclosed to third parties except:
– The user has given his or her express consent to the communication;
– the communication is made necessary to provide the product or service requested by the user;
– Is requested by the Judicial Authority or the Public Security Authority.
5. MODE OF DATA PROCESSING
Personal data are collected using processes that are not fully automated, with the consent of the user who enters their data in the forms provided on the site. Personal data will be processed within the European Union.
7. DATA RETENTION
Personal data will be processed and stored for as long as necessary for the fulfillment of the purposes for which they were collected and in particular,
- forpurposes pertaining to the management of the contract: the data will be retained for the entire term of thecontract and, thereafter, for as long as the holder is subject to retention obligations for tax purposes or other purposes required by law or regulation. The data will, in any case, be retained for the maximum time period of 2 years starting from the end of the contract, based on the ordinary statute of limitations provided by the Civil Code;
- formarketing and profilingpurposes : 2 years after collection, subject to the possibility for the data subject to modify and/or revoke consent;
Personal data will be kept for the time strictly necessary to achieve the purposes for which they are collected and processed. Once the purpose of the processing has been exhausted, i.e., in the event of exercising the right to object to the processing or to revoke the consent given, the controller will still be entitled to retain further to the personal data in whole or in part, for the purposes permitted by the GDPR (such as the need to enforce a right in court). After that time, the data will be deleted or made anonymous.
8. RIGHTS OF THE DATA SUBJECT
The data subject has the right to ask the Data Controller whether personal data concerning him or her are being processed and if so, to obtain access to the following information:
– purpose of processing;
– Type of data processed;
– recipients of personal data;
– expected retention period, if possible or a criterion for determining the period;
– existence of the right to obtain rectification or erasure of the same or restriction of processing;
– receive personal data concerning him or her in a structured, commonly used, machine-readable format and request its transmission to another data controller, if technically feasible.
– existence of the right to file a complaint with a supervisory authority (Data Protection Authority – http://www.garanteprivacy.it/web/guest/home/docweb/-/docweb-display/docweb/4535524;
– where the data are not collected from the data subject, all information about their origin;
– where personal data are transferred to a third country or international organization, the data subject has the right to be informed of the existence of appropriate safeguards for the transfer.
9. WAYS OF EXERCISING RIGHTS
It is possible at any time to exercise rights by sending:
– A registered letter with return receipt to the Holder;
– An email to the Holder’s address;
– A pec to the Holder’s address.
The Owner will acknowledge the user within 30 days, without prejudice to the user’s right to file a complaint with the designated authority in the event of a violation.
If the changes affect processing whose legal basis is consent, the owner will re-collect the user’s consent if necessary.